A booking will avoid any disappointment or delay in completing your medical. To make a booking, simply telephone us on (09) 361 6536, or drop in to see us. When you make your booking, it is important for us to know your age, as some parts of the medical examination and tests are age-related. The following guide will inform you of the different requirements for age groups.
You must bring these things to your appointment:
One of the following forms of identification:
- a current passport (or a certified copy of your passport if your passport is currently with the immigration department)
- a New Zealand Driver's Licence
- Three passport-sized photos
- Current student ID, if you are a student
- Your prescription spectacles (glasses) or contact lenses, if you normally wear them
- An interpreter, if your English is not at a reasonable level. This may be a family member, a friend, or a professional translator. We have the relevant sections of the medical form translated into several different languages, which will make it easier for you to understand.